We understand that managing a construction project is very critical. IDBO is a
powerful business automated solution that helps you to streamline your business
processes, improve productivity and provide visibility. It increases operational
efficiency. IDBO meets the requirement of every facet of construction under single
umbrella. It provides solution for owner, architect, consultant, builders, sub-contractors
and government from within a single system.
Solutions and Benefits
- Ease of use and navigation.
- Integrate with your existing organizational structure. Integrate into the Active
- Integrate with MS Exchange Server 2007/2010 to manage communication and share emails.
- Create preliminary project planning, phase reviews, subcontractors and vendor selection
- Prepare Estimates and Takeoffs, Recapitulate and Summarize.
- Manage Estimate and Material Supplier database.
- Share a single Contact database across projects and operational entities.
- Create and Manage Owner Change Orders (OCO), Subcontractor Change Orders (SCO).
- Manage, track and archive Letters, Transmittals, RFIs, Instructions, Submittals,
Meetings, Conversations, Field Reports, Electronic documents and other project related
- Prepare, review and submit the schedule of values. Prepare your anticipated monthly
billings throughout construction, manage your budget and do cash flow analysis.
- Create Budgets, Update Forecasts.
- Integrate with your existing financial system for real-time cost analysis.
- Capture paper documents and other files in a central repository. Automate approval
processes and streamline document distribution workflows
- Track uncompleted tasks throughout entire environment in one convenient location
with quick links to each task
- Use scheduling to track progress meetings and manage team members.
- Set and meet the expectations for each phase of construction.
- Allow vendors and owners to interact with the system and to validate submitted documents.
- Generate, Issue, Update and Approve work on the purchase orders and pay applications
- Send out updated or revised documents on time.
- Manage access rights, make and change associations of personnel within relevant
- Manage your personnel and their time cards; track your field and office personnel
- Unified reporting system. Introduce reports on the fly.